Full Sail Brewing Co. promotes the responsible enjoyment of its products. If you are of legal drinking age, we welcome you to visit our website.
I AM 21 OR OLDER
We are recruiting to fill a position on our sales / marketing team as a Field Marketing Representative/Brand Ambassador. This position will be responsible for the execution of product demonstrations, promotions, events, and targeted marketing objectives designed to enhance brand awareness and increase sales of Full Sail Brewing Company's products.
Responsibilities and duties include:
• Professional representation and participation as directed in events, festivals and sponsorship activities, to include; set up, working the event, and tear down.
• Execute on-premise (bars, restaurants and taverns) and off-premise promotions (grocery stores), demonstrations and samplings in accordance with local and state regulations.
• Communicate objectives, plans and results to appropriate supervisors, sales managers as directed.
• Beverage industry-related sales/marketing/event management experience or one year non-industry sales/marketing/event management experience.
• Strong interpersonal communication skills and high degree of professionalism.
• Must be mature, motivated and self-directed.
• Excellent time management and organizational skills.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule which includes evenings and weekends.
• Must have reliable transportation capable of getting to accounts in the Portland Metro area and Mt. Hood, and carrying event supplies (such as pop-up tents, banners, display materials, etc.), and valid driver’s license.
• Ability to manage an expense account to include submitting for reimbursements for expenses and mileage.
This is a full time, year round position with a competitive wage.
We are proud of our benefits package: We offer medical, dental, life and disability insurance. We have a matching 401K program. We offer competitive wages and a generous vacation package. Our committment to safety is shown by earning Oregon OSHA's Safety and Health Awards Recognition Program (SHARP) for five years. Our committment to quality is shown in our numerous medals (21 gold medals for our Amber Ale) and the pride that all the employees take in every beer we make.